Back to News
West Virginia's Small Business Conference - Aligning Our Strengths!
West Virginia Small Business Conference
Thursday, September 6 & Friday, September 7, 2018
Location: Waterfront Place Hotel (by Marriott) – Morgantown, WV
Rooms for overnight stays on Wednesday, September 5 and Thursday, September 6 will be available.
Here are some of the reasons why you don’t want to miss it:
Key topics such as . . .
- “WV Forward Initiative”
- “Small Business Economic Outlook”
- “The Evolution and Importance of Marketing”
- “Risk Management and Insurance Protections”
- “Safety Audit – What you don’t know can hurt your team and business”
- “The Truth about Employment Agreements/Non-competes/Non-Solicitation/NDA's and Arbitration agreements”
- “Key HR Legal Updates (WV and Federal)”
- "Data Security - What you need to know to protect your business"
- “Leadership Lessons from Athletics” Keynote speaker - Tony Caridi
And much, much more!!!
Preferred priced for WVU Game Tickets will also be made available.
Professional Continuing Education Credits will be applied for as appropriate (HRCI, SHRM, CPA, and CLE). Forms and more information will be available through the APP.