AlignHR Texas Chamber Members Exclusive
Chamber Members Exclusive
AlignHR Texas is offering The Woodlands Chamber of Commerce members a new HR resources /tool /portal package with a monthly HR meeting for a reasonable price. Because this is a limited offer, there are only 20 slots available.
As a business owner, have your been putting off obtaining HR support services / resources because you thought you couldn't afford it? Take a dfifferent approach to your HR support needs through this Chambers Members Exclusive program. It's a small investment to give you some peace of mind.
AlignHR Texas Chamber Members Exclusive Order Form
Chamber Members will receive on-line access to the following:
- Answers / Research to your HR related Questions
- Handbook Builder
- Downloadable and Customizable forms
- On-line Video and Learning Management Training Library
- Special Alerts on federal and state legal updates / changes
- Job Description Builder
- Employee Separation and Leave of Absence Guidelines
- HR Compliance Tools
- Compensation Benchmarking Tools
- Benefits Document Builder Tools
And many more HR resources / tools!
Chamber Members will also receive:
- HR Advisory Meetings (virtual or in person)
- One (30 minute) meeting provided each month with Chamber Member Jack Gilmore, Principal of AlignHR Texas.
- Special rates on project work or HR services.
- HR function assessment, succession planning, managing & building HR teams, compensation & incentive plans, strategic planning, organizational management, hourly and exempt job structure review, etc.
$175.00 per month (plus sales tax and a payment processing fee if applicable).
This is a discounted rate of 30% from the regular price of $250.00 for this package. To receive this special chamber rate, members must keep the service for at least 12 months.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who qualifies for this program?
Only employers or organizations that belong to the Woodlands Chamber of Commerce may sign up for this program.
How do you know if my company is an active member
of the participating association?
Each month we verify the list of employers signed up with the Chamber. After all, HR is all about relationships . . . so maintaining ALL the relationships is very important to us!
How can I get my association - or the association to which I belong - included in a package like this?
How do I get access to the templates and documents?
Once you subscribe to one of the plans, we process the order and send you login information and instructions for the tool / portal we provide.